Thursday, June 30, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 14

Another relatively nice work from home day.  It started off so good and amazing.  THEN BAM 10 am came and non stop busy work until lunch.


Breakfast Smoothie?

Since I was working from home, I thought I would have the smoothie as a breakfast today.  It kept me feeling pretty full, but by around noon I got some what hungry.

I forgot to take a picture of my lunch, but it consisted of some of the stir fry veggies and meat my dad gave me previously.  I ate it with some rice.  Before I knew it, my lunch was over.  It seems whenever I work from home, my lunches feel so short.

After I was done for the day, I did my usual Disneyworld check for the Candlelight processional stuff.  Don't know who the narrator is on 12/11, but I booked reservation for that date for the dining package.  I had some difficulty booking it at first because of slowness on the website.  Since today was the first day the dining package was released, I bet a lot of people were trying to book reservations.  I eventually got it through and received my confirmation e-mail.

Avocado Salad

Beef and Potatoes

For dinner, I ate the rest of the salad with half an avocado.  I was a bit weary of the salad since I forgot to drain the water.  It was staying very moist for many days.  I hope I don't get sick pooo.  I finished all of the salad from the Costco bag.  

Beef and potatoes were from my dad.  I ate it with some rice.

Last of the Apricots

No smoothie at dinner time since I had it for breakfast.  I had some apricots instead.

Maybe play some Fire Emblem later tonight.  Will look into some house stuff first.

No comments:

Post a Comment