Friday, July 1, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 15

Friday friday.

Another day of calm before the store day.  Morning was easy, slow, and very tolerable.

WHY 3:45 PM difficult caller.  WHY.  Man that just backed everything up.  

I forgot to get some tickets for an event, so I'm sad about that.

Archery was closed for the weekend.  Drove down for nothing.

And the red light, was stuck at a red for so long I just found an alternate route. GG.

Lunch

Lunch was left over veggie stir fry from my dad with some added broccoli I boiled

Dinner

Broccoli and potato beef dish with some rice was my dinner.

Banana Smoothie

I made a spinach and banana heavy smoothie today.  Man the bananas are starting to taste funny even though I left them in the fridge.

Finished work.

Now I am looking up things to do tomorrow with my friends.  We are going on an impromptu car ride with free hotel stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment