Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 6

Woke up this morning at around 6:25 AM like my usual.

I ate some Raisin Bran with milk.

Wore some business casual today because of the after work business dinner.

Work was super busy today.  I almost felt overwhelmed with reports and phone calls.


Lunch
.
Today's lunch consisted of some veggie nuggets, rice, a quarter of avocado, and a fried egg.  Tasted alright like all my other vegetarian dishes.

I was not able to catch up at all.  I ended up working an hour after everyone left.  It was ok because I had to go to the business dinner by like 6:30 PM anyways.  This way, I would be done with my work before dinner time.

I got to the Chinese restaurant by like 6:20 PM and went inside.  Met some of the people there and had some chit chat. 

My boss ordered the dishes, but he wanted me to explain them to our Caucasian clients and coworkers haha.

In the end everyone like everything.

I believe our boss ordered the like $500 family dinner for 10 people.  I didn't take a picture of what was included, but here are some of the leftovers.  There was a vegetarian person and we ordered 2 dishes of stir fried grean beans just for her.  She was okay with whatever.

Abalone, Mushrooms, Bok Choy

Garlic Ginger Lobster?

Mushroom Noodles

Giant Clam and Snap Peas

Honey Walnut Shrimp

Stir Fry Green Beans

Tofu mushroom roll?, Jellyfish Salad, Seaweed salad, BBQ pork and Roast Pork

Peking Duck
There was also a bird's nest and crab soup.  The dessert was mango pudding with coconut milk.

Since the big boss had to fly out tomorrow and was not going to the office, he suggested I bring it to work tomorrow for people to scavenge.

Initially he suggested I just take all the leftovers home.  None of our other coworkers really wanted to take the leftovers.

I scavenged some stuff for my dinner for tomorrow night!

Lobster Claw

Mix of the veggie stir fry

People were too proper and didn't really want to eat with their hands for the lobster.  As a result, a lot was left over, so I took some.

Well that was a long day.  Time to shower and play Fire Emblem!




No comments:

Post a Comment