Thursday, June 16, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 1

Another year, another month of solo ducky adventures.

Today, I drove Kitty to the airport.  It was a sorrowful goodbye, but I know she would have fun overseas again.

You know what that means, until July 16, 2016, Ducky is on his own again.

Again, I will do my best to eat whatever left over foods are in the kitchen and fridge.  

This blog will help me document my adventures!

For lunch, I had some more delicious left over garlic chicken pizza from Round Table Pizza.  Almost had consecutive days of eating this, but I did not eat any pizza on June 15, 2016.
More Pizza Yum.  Heart burn.

Man pizza kind of gives me some heart burn.  I ate this at like 1 PM and it is now 9 PM.  I still feel a bit of heart burn.  I even took a Tums.

Mostly Vegetarian Stirfry

Dinner tonight consists of fried tofu and a stir fry of cucumbers, Quorn chicken fillet, and some frozen peas over rice.  I added a dash of abalone sauce just for flavor.  Tastes okay.

Tomorrow I will probably go to Costco.  To buy random food to last me the next 2 weeks or something.

Gonna go to bed now since I have to wake up early at 5:25 AM.  GG at least it is Friday.  




No comments:

Post a Comment