Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 13

Woke up and went to work.

I ate cereal for breakfast like usual.  I was a bit sleepy but I got to work alright.

I got so gassy throughout the day.  NON STOP FARTING!!! Good bye work chair and my pants.

I eventually had a bowel movement, which helped decrease some of the gas I was having.

But it really did not end.  I blame the milk.  It had best by date of 27-Jun-2016 and it started to have a weird smell.  My cereal did tasted a bit weird this morning.

Not super busy, but definitely a call heavy day today.

One of my coworkers was about to go on maternity leave, so we had some cake.

Lunch and Cake

After work, I went to fill up on gas and have my car cleaned at the machine car wash.  I think I might just do hand wash from now on even if it costs more.  My car's antenna can't really be retracted, so those spinning brushes whacks the antenna like crazy.

Hydration Pack
Hydration Pack



My Amazon order came.  I ordered a chest mount harness for GoPro and a Hydration Pack.  Preparing for the hiking and kayaking trip to Tahoe on the July 9th weekend.


Dinner

I just ate salad with avocado for dinner.  I felt bloated and was drinking my smoothie before hand.  

Smoothie

No milk, so I tried substituting with just water.  It just doesn't taste as good.  I can taste the protein powder more than before.  I guess time to buy milk some time this weekend!

Yay tomorrow I work from home.

I have to work on house stuff and arrange for carpet cleaners this week.

Time to work on some of the lease then play Fire Emblem Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment