Thursday, June 23, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 8

Yay working at home is always nice.

Today was not too busy and I didn't even have to put on pants fun fun.

I was going to play Fire Emblem, but a call came in.

Sorry, I forgot to take pictures of my lunch. I just ate some left overs from the business over rice.  Nothing fancy.

During lunch time I prepped some stuff for dinner:

Tofu and Mushrooms

I went to the gym after skyping with kitty for a bit.  Man I still feel sore from the weekend, but I powered through some.  I got on a squeaky elliptical, but was too lazy to get off and find another one.

Sukiyaki base with tofu, mushrooms, and shiritaki noodles
Dinner is ready

From the bag of Salad

Peach smoothies

Done

All smoothies look like barf if you leave it out too long

I finished watched Captain America Winter Soldier.  It was an entertaining action movie.  I do have to wonder what they are going to do in Avengers and Captain America 3 after all this stuff happened in the 2nd movie.  I guess I have to download those next.

Going to pack for SF because I will be staying at my parents for the weekend.  Dad is finally back from his trip to China.


No comments:

Post a Comment