Sunday, June 19, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 4

Woke up late this morning at around 10:00 AM.  

I ate some abalone cookies and drank some water for breakfast.  I didn't get out of the house until around 10:55 AM.  I went to the gym again to try to keep up with my gym habit for this month at least.

Got home around 12:39 PM or so.  Time to make lunch.

Lunch noodles
Finished product


Lunch consisted of a noodle soup of tomato instant soup, peas, 1 possibly expired egg, about 8 wontons, and 1 deep fried tofu pocket.  It tasted very tomatoey.  

More Smoothies
Final product

Continuing with my smoothies.  I forgot to add yogurt today.  I knew something was missing when I was drinking it it.  I did 1 cup frozen berries, half a banana, 1 scoop of protein, 1 cup of milk, and 1 handful of spinach.  Tasted pretty good with the banana today.


I got to play some Fire Emblem today so that was good.  During lunch I watched half of Captain America #1.

Drying tofu for dinner

For dinner I tried to make the following:
http://ohmyveggies.com/general-tsos-veggie-bowl/

However, I made some terrible mistakes.  Firstly, I bought sliced seitan which was meant to be like a ham substitute, not cubed, which was what I wanted.

HAIL SEITAN

Fried tofu with potato starch

Frying ginger and garlic


Fried SEITAN

Looks OKay

Final Product for Dinner

Next, I picked up oyster sauce instead of hoisin sauce.  I was so close to having this 100% vegetarian.  It tasted ok, but I would not use any starch for the frying parts in the future.  The starch was crispy after frying, but gets very slimy after mixing with sauce.  It tastes acceptable to me, but maybe not to Kitty.

Seitan tastes like a very firm tofu.  Very springy and has a firm texture almost like poutine.

Lunch for tomorrow.

My lunch for tomorrow consists of the rest of the tofu cucumber stir fry, an egg, half an avocado, and rice.

Tomorrow is my rest day in terms of gymming.  

I have to sleep some what earlier tonight because I have to wake up at 5:25 AM tomorrow for work.  

Probably read some Nisekoi manga before I sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment