Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 7

Today will be a short post.

Went to work and the pace was not bad.  I got some of my audio recordings of my phone calls critiqued and I think I got relatively minor issues to work on.

I accidentally left my phone on "Not Ready", aka short break mode, for an hour and a half.  I hope management doesn't pay too much attention to that.

Lunch I didn't take a picture of, but it was just rice with some of the broccoli and seitan mix I had. 

The office pretty much cleaned all the leftovers from last night.  I did see a little left over when I was on my way home so I just took it.

I also got a haircut today.  I think it looks pretty good.



Dinner. LOBTER LEFTOVERS.

I ate all the lobster I saved from yesterday with the leftovers from work.

SMOOTHIE

Gotta keep up with my nutrient smoothies.  Today I did a peach, half a banana, 3/4 cup yogurt, milk, and protein powder.  I did not taste any peach.  I mostly tasted the banana.  

Going to play Fire Emblem after surfing the web a bit. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment