Monday, June 20, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 5

Another long day at work to make up for the day I dropped Kitty at the airport.

Besides that it wasn't too bad.  I had time during the day to make some dental appointments so that was good.

I got home around 5 PM or so and proceeded to water the plants and surf the web a bit.

Dinner Leftovers

Peaches

For dinner I had more of my broccoli, tofu, and seitan stir fry.  It tasted alright.  
I had some peaches for post dinner dessert.


Finished product
Smoothies



 I made more smoothies to keep up with my protein intake even when I didn't go gym.  Today I made a mix of spinach, half a banana, berries, yogurt, spinach, and milk.  Tasted alright.  I think the banana really helps blend the protein powder in well.

Going to clean my desk a bit and then get to bed by 11PM and play Fire Emblem.

I am nervous for tomorrow night's business dinner thing.  Social anxiety to the max.  Sigh what did I get myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment