Saturday, June 25, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 9 & 10

I forgot to do a post yesterday, so today will be a double.

I didn't take any pics so, it might be a short one.

Day 9:

I went to work.  It was an uneventful day, so it was very nice.

No difficult situations that I couldn't handle.

Bad luck incident happened to a coworker though.  She was sitting on a chair in our break room and the chair broke.  She was of medium build and not overweight at all.

Got me wondering how many of the other chairs were waiting to break.

I ate more of my seitan broccoli mixture with some scrambled egg and avocado.

Right after work, I drove back to SF since my father came back from his 2 month trip to China.

We ate dinner which was very simple with some side dishes including shrimp, some veggies, a fish, and a meat and tofu meatloaf thing.

Day 10:

Woke up early around 9 AM.  Thought my mother wanted to go to dim sum early, but she didn't wake up until around 10 AM.

I spent the morning looking up like camelbak like water reservoirs.  Plan to go hiking or something with friends on July 9th or so in Tahoe again.

Went to dim sum at a place I have never been.  Food was decent.  It was kind of weird though as over 60% of the server waitresses were mandarin speakers instead of Cantonese.  They would describe the dishes in English.  I think it was a restaurant tailored largely to Americans.  The food tasted pretty good though.  However, it didn't have any special signature dishes or items like other places do.

Playing more Fire Emblem today was good.  I got my kid army up and running weee.
Got to Chapter 21.  Hope to get to Chapt 22 by tonight.

I had lots of crab for dinner.  Yay.  I think I hate one whole crab's worth of meat, but I didn't eat the crab "butter".


No comments:

Post a Comment