Saturday, June 18, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 3

Worked out at the gym first time in a long time.  I felt super sore and I think I almost pulled a muscle.

Realized how far the gym was and why I stopped going haha.

Then went to the local grocery store to buy stuff for dinner.
Much less than Costco

Dinner supplies with SEITAN

Finally done with pizza

Last slice of pizza

Smoothies Time

Berry Smoothies

Made a berry smoothie with a handful of spinach, a cup of frozen berries, a scoop of protein, half a cup of yogurt, and a cup and half of milk.  Smoothie tasted okay, but the vanilla protein was kind of overpowering.  It was otherwise pretty good.

Boy milk is sure expensive at regular stores.  The cost of this 1 gallon could have bought 2 gallons at Costco and then some.  

Leftovers

Dinner just ate some leftovers since I was too lazy to cook anything tonight.

Going to finally play some Fire Emblem.  I fell asleep yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment