Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 12

Work was busy but not too bad.

It wasn't too busy, but I made some mistakes here and there.  I was trying to fix them the rest of the day.

Not too many calls but in between the calls and fixing my mistake it took the whole day. GG.

I didn't actually leave the office until about an hour after work was over.

I went to the gym a bit and man there was bad traffic along the way.

I came home and did some house business stuff.

Leftover Tofu and Noodles
Salad and Avocado
 Watched Knights of Sidonia and ate my dinner.  The series is pretty good and I guess I will finish it.  I bet kitty won't like it though.  There is a lot of lost in space type situations.


More Shakes
Resumed may shake drinking.  Today it was a peach, half a banana, spinach, yogurt, and a cup of milk.  I added more milk and it was kind of more liquidy than before.

Plan to Fire Emblem up a bit later on in the evening.  Man today was tiring I hope I don't wake up so much tonight.  Last night it was too hot and sweaty.


No comments:

Post a Comment