Friday, June 17, 2016

Ducky Solo 2016 - Day 2

Went to work early this morning to make up for the 2 hours I took off on 16-Jun-2016 to drop Kitty off at the airport.

So tired at work, but it wasn't too busy so that was good.

I had more pizza for lunch.  I think there may be 1 more serving of pizza, which I will eat for lunch tomorrow.  I love pizza, but its giving me a lot of heartburn, so I am happy to finish it.

After work, I did about 45 minutes of archery.  I think I am getting better at this, but still not great.  It was fun as usual though.

Then I spent the remainder of the Costco giftcard and bought the following items:

Wow $206.15

Tissue paper is very important.
There was $5 off the cottonelle, so I bought it. Seemed like an okay deal.

Smoothies Supply

I planned to get in on that smoothie game.  Probably resume going to the gym on 18-Jun-2016.  I still need to buy some milk.  The milk at costco was super cheap though.  It was $3.49 or so for 2 gallons.  That is like the regular cost for a quart at Berkeley bowl.  However, both gallons expire July 3rd.  There is no way I can drink that much.  Well with the smoothies I might, but I won't know until I start.  I will go to Berkeley bowl tomorrow for milk and maybe more tofu or other protein substitutes.  I was thinking about going to Safeway, but there is the glass bottle from the chocolate milk I wanted to return.

Miscellaneous Lunch and Dinner Stuff

I planned on eating a lot of eggs and avocado with salads.

I hope this $200 will last me at least 2 weeks!

Return of yesterday's stir fry

For dinner, I just reheated some of yesterday's stir fry and ate the not dry parts of the left over rice.

That's it for tonight.  I want to curl up in bed and play some Fire Emblem.  Yay!



No comments:

Post a Comment