Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 29

Only 2 more days then I will be reunited with kitty.

For some reason, I felt super tired today.  I'm not sure if I was getting sick or was it due to low amount of sleep, but I felt really tired.  I felt much better after my lunch break though.

I didn't take a picture of my lunch, but it looks exactly like what I have for dinner because it is the same.

I felt really gassy and tired, so decided to forgo the gym today to recover a bit.  For dinner:


I added an egg as a bonus.  Last day of me eating this and will have to revert to non-lazy food for the kitty poo soon.

I'll try to sleep early on time today, but no promises.  I want to play some ffxiii before I sleep.  I didn't manage to beat it like I had hoped before kitty poo came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment