Friday, July 10, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 22

Man this morning, I woke up on the couch.  I passed out watching anime and was too lazy to get up and go to the bed.  Besides that, I got up and made me lunch/breakfast at around 10 am.


Canned Fish

Canned Fish

How it looks like

Broccoli

Final Product

It follows my usual formula of noodles, a whole lot of veggies, and some protein source.  It was tasty enough.  

I went to the gym afterwards, but I couldn't run.  I was still quite full from my lunch and didn't want to get any heartburn.  I could already feel it coming while I was walking.  

Work was a bit slower than usual today, so that was nice.  Very relaxing and managed to finished alot of e-kits that needed to be fixed.

Got off work on time and came home to relax.  Ate some more mandarins and now I'm snacking on my wasabi snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment