Saturday, July 4, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 16-17

Day 16

I woke up and cooked some smelly smelly fishy fish.  It made my shirt smell and the kitchen smell and everything smelled.

Fried Rockfish

Avocado Oil, Pepper, Lemon Seasons
 The fish tasted decently tasty.  Slightly lemony and salty.  It went well with my bland noodles.

I forgot to take the shirt off when I was cooking and when I went to work later that day, my co-worker asked what smelled like fish.  I then went to change into my gym clothes...

I ate my fishy lunch at work and people came into the breakroom to ask what that smell was...

Friend came over to chit chat and hang out later at night.  I wanted to play games and stuff, but I guess it was ok.

Day 17

Went to gym with friend this morning and showed him the wonders of Planet Fitness.  We worked out for a bit then I headed to work.
Fishy Lunch

Onion Pancake w/ Barbacoa and Broccoli

Since I stunk up the place yesterday, I went to eat my lunch in my car today.  I got home after a long day and am now eating my fusion dinner.

I plan to watch anime and play some more FFXIII.  If possible.  Fun Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment