Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 20

Woke up early for an early day shift.  It was not so bad this morning.  Steady amount of work, but not too crazy.  Did not run into any issues that forced me to make a tough decision, so that was a win in itself.  Before I knew it, my lunch came around and then it was time to leave.

Lunch

My lunch consisted of my usual noodles, barbacoa from costco, and broccoli.  It tasted alright, which is how I feel about all my "masterpieces".  Quick and easy is all that matters most of the time.  I did not drink milk today and did not diarrhea.  I guess maybe I am losing my tolerance, which does make me a bit sad.

After work, I went to the gym and was trying to decide whether I should go to buffalo wild wings and a movie after.  I ended up going to both because by the time the wings were ready it was less than an hour until my movie, so I just ate the wings in my car.

My car previously smelled like fish, but now it smells like garlicky chicken wings.  Yum.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Parmesan Garlic, Asian Zing, Spicy Garlic, Celery/Carrots

I ordered parmesan garlic, asian zing, spicy garlic, and celery and carrots.  I thought the classic parmesan garlic and asian zing were the best ones.  Spicy garlic was ok, but it did get a bit spicy near the end after eating so many of them.

I watched Mad Max.  I will give it like a 6.5/10.  It had nice action, explosions, and cool effects.  I don't know if its just me or the actor's British accents, but a lot of times I was wondering what they were saying.  It didn't help that most of the time the characters were screaming war cries, which I obviously could not understand even if it was in English.  The plot was very simple, which was good and bad.  Good in that it was easy to follow, but bad because it was too easy.  I wanted some sort of mystery then reveal formula of movie making.  The plot was basically just for the main characters to survive and not get killed by the "warlords" that were chasing them.  Throughout the whole movie I couldn't help but feel like Mad Max is Waterworld, but with dirt.  So... DIRTWORLD.  Instead of trying to find land, like in water world, they were trying to find places with clean water and green vegetation.  Instead of armored jet skis and boats the gangs had armored trucks and cars.  Overall, it was a fun movie, but I left feeling like something was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment