Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 14

Did laundry today but was still trying to get over my summer flu :(.

Washing Blankets


Went to costco too.  Man was it crowded.  I got gas and enough food for like 2 weeks.  My goal is to try to eat more than my usual amount.  Got a big packet of rockfish and a box of premade lamb, broccoli, mandarins, and frozen veggies.  Yum Yum.
Costco Bounty
 Finally beat this tough ass boss in FFXIII: Lightning Returns.  I can sleep easy tonight. Huhu.
Fusion

Peaches

Peaches

For lunch tomorrow, I am making the rest of this old beltfish, veggies, and my noodles. See you tomorrow.  I plan to hit the gym in the morning.  Since I have a lock now, I can change at the gym instead of in my car!!!!!!

I hope I don't stink too much.
Beltfish

No comments:

Post a Comment