Monday, July 6, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 19

Today was a lazy stay at home, browse internet, and play video games kind of day.  In other words, the best kind of days.
I woke up early and started internet browsing.  I had a doctors appointment later on that I went to.  I finally joined Kaiser and today was my first meeting with my doctor.
Free Tote For Joining Kaiser
My doctor seemed nice enough and I just did the general physical checkup for the year.  Then I left with some time to spare on the meter.  Supposedly there is a patient parking lot, but I don't know where it is.  Owell, metered parking was cheap like $1.50 an hour or something.

I got home and began my be laz session.  Pants came off and it was time for lunch!

HK lounge left overs

I ate dimsum with my parents last Tuesday and I decided to eat the leftovers today for lunch with a cup of milk.  Milk still makes me feel a bit gassy, but I think I am gaining my tolerance again.

Next, I just messed around on the internet for a couple hours and played FFXIII.

Broccoli and Fishy Fish

Return of my noodles

Dinner
I made more noodles for the week and broccoli also.  For dinner I had fish, noodles, and broccoli, a balanced and healthy meal.  I also cut myself two peaches!

I plan to sleep at like midnight tonight because I have to wake up early for work tomorrow morning.  I am opening, but that means I get to get off early!  Probably hit the gym, buffalo wild wings, and watch a movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment