Monday, July 13, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 26

So tired after our Tahoe and Reno adventure, but I still had work in the morning.  I got home late at around 11:30 pm.  I did not look forward to work at 8 AM.  I ended up not sleeping until around midnight after checking my email.

Today was very mild.  Not too busy.  Feels really weird to be so calm on a Monday, but I didn't care too much. I went to the gym after, but did not do any cardio.  My legs were still super sore.  I did my usual machine exercises and went to costco afterwards.  I got gas and some groceries for the week.

Costco Lamb


Frozen Veggies

Egg on top

Yum

My masterpiece of egg, paratha, broccoli, and Costco Lamb.  I'm trying to beef up my calorie intake to try to increase muscle gain and weight gain.  I also ate some clementines after.  I feel so full right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment