Friday, July 3, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 15

I woke up late today.  Felt pretty lazy in the morning and just 9gagged for like an hour.

Friend wanted to grab lunch, so I was deciding whether I should be lazy and not go to the gym.

I was strong and decided to at least go to the gym for a quick workout before lunch.

Build Your Own Pizza
 We went to Blaze in Fremont.  It is a fast casual style restaurant much like Chipotle.  You choose your pizza dough, sauce, and as much of whatever toppings they have.  I like that they have a good selection of meats and cheese to choose from.  My pizza came out pretty good.  I had red sauce, shredded mozzarella, ovalini mozzarella, italian sausage, bacon, mushrooms, olives, and cilantro.  Yum!

I went to work like an hour early.  Like a dummy, I forgot I switched with someone so that I had their later shift.  It was super busy today, so much to do and it felt like we were losing the battle half the day. I was super thirsty today.  I forgot to buy water while at pizza place and I did not bring water with me to work.  Tough, but I got through it.

Post Work Snack

Finally got home and had a light snack of peaches and milk.  So healthy!  Now time to think about what I want to do.  I'll probably just watch a bit of anime, sleep, wake up, gym, work, rinse and repeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment