Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Duck Solo Day 27

I think I ate too much for dinner or something last night.  When I woke up this morning, my gut didn't feel that great.  Work was very busy for some reason today.  I'm thinking its just overflow from unfinished orders from last night.  I forgot to take a picture of my lunch, but it was just the rest of my lamb and noodles and broccoli.  After work, I went to the gym for about an hour, but didn't feel too good.  I had a bit of heart burn that just wouldn't go away after lunch.  I think I should bring some antacids to work tomorrow just in case.

After gym, I hit up Buffalo Wild Wings for a big order of wings:  Yum!

Terriyaki, Asian Zing, Chipotle BBQ, and Carrots/Celery

Finished Aldnaoh Zero and caugh up on Food Wars for the night.  Aldnaoh had a decent ending that I felt was a bit predictable.  It didn't really explain all the nitty gritty details about how society is at the end or just who the ancient Martian aliens were and where did they go.

Gotta wake up early tomorrow morning, so I will try to sleep early tonight.  I haven't played FFXIII in like over a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment