Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 21

Another early day.  I stayed up late the night before to finish an application for a job opening.  I ended up only getting about 5 hours of sleep and boy was I tired this morning.  Today was not too busy.  I could finish most of my tasks and then it was lunch time.

I forgot to take a picture of my lunch, but its the same as yesterday's barbacoa, broccoli, and noodles.  Yum Yum.

After work, I went to the gym and ran for 30 minutes straight.  I have not done that in a while haha.  I got really sweaty and tired.  I didn't want to tire myself out too much though since I was going to do archery afterwards.

At archery, I did pretty well.  I did better than last time's horribleness.  Key is not too have tired arms.

I got back home at around 8:45 pm and ate dinner.


It consisted of broccoli, the rest of the rockfish, and noodles.  Tasted okay, but I don't really like this fish or costco just had a bad batch.  It has an off ammonia like taste to them.  Owell, I'm done with them.

I had some peaches for dinner and probably will snack on some ice cream afterwards.

I plan to play for ffxiii and won't sleep until late.  I do not have work until 1pm, but I do plan to wake up at like 9 am to eat and then go to the gym.


No comments:

Post a Comment