Saturday, July 11, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 23

After the heartburn fiasco of yesterday, I was going to just eat some nutrigrains in the morning.  I ended up just eating some potstickers and rest of the ha gaos in the freezer.

Potstickers & Ha Gao

Went to the gym and did my usual benching and worked on my abs I bit. I tried to run, but got a bit heart burny again.  Work was ok. All caught up so at times it felt a bit slow.  I say better slow than frantically busy though. Lunch came around and this is what I had.
Noodles, broccoli, and costco lamb with pearl onions and apricots.

The costco lamb stuff was pretty good.  It was sweet and savory with some onions and apricots.  The lamb was very tender and soft.

Krispy Kreme
Someone bought krispy kreme.  I could not resist as my to go late night snack.  Sadly despite all this eating.  I still weigh the same.  I will try to up my food intake even more some how.

I don't think I can finish ffxii before Kitty Poo comes back.  Busy busy with all these activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment