Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 12-13

Did not make a post for Day 12.  Nothing much happened.  I went to work and then later went to San Francisco House.  I spent a good 4 hours teaching my mom and dad about how to use their phone or computer, the usual.  I then got struck by summer flu or something.  I could not stop sniffling and having runny nose.  I took some expired anithistamines which were good enough to get me through the night.  The next morning I took the same antihistamines, but they did not work...  Sad days.  We went to eat dim sum and I was sniffly through that.

After I got back to my home on this side of the bay, I spent about 4 hours trying to crack two masterlocks and I succeeded.  Yay now I have locks to use at the gym and I don't have to buy new ones!

Closed?

OPEN

OPEN


I did some laundry, but still haven't folded any of it yet.  I guess I'll do it later.  For dinner, I boiled some gailan and made a fusion of epic proportions!
Gailan. Veggies.

Indonesian Puff Onion Paratha

Costco Barbacoa

All I have to do is microwave!

Tastes Pretty Good

Look at this Fusion.
In short, I made a taco using Indonesian paratha instead of a tortilla.  Tastes pretty good.  I still got more, so I guess this will be my dinner theme for a bit.  Next time I put fish?

I might go bowling in a bit and then come back to FFXIII.  I haven't played much recently.  If time permits, I'll fold clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment