Sunday, June 28, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 11

Work started out bad, but ended on a good note.  We were short someone again, so I had to help out another department again.  However, later in the day other people showed up and helped out so I could go back to doing my own duties.  Besides that all went well.

Sadly, I think I became lactose intolerant.  I need to work on regaining it.  Another special nasty trip to the restroom at work right before my work out too :(.

Tried the hydromassage beds today.  Very relaxing, but I couldn't help but wonder about the drought since it uses water jets to massage you.


Minesweeper
 I tried to play minesweeper, but its pretty hard on a touch screen.  How do you even right click on this thing?


Another week of finishing random stuff I find in the cabinet.  I think I need a trip to costco to replenish my frozen veggies stock.  I still have plenty of carbs to choose from as you can see.  Lots of random meat items, but no veggies.
Carbs for the next 2 weeks.  Man that is a lot of noodles

Edamame

Egg

Wonton

Final product.
 I made a noodle soup from some of the chicken stock, noodles, egg, and last of the wonton.  Tastes ok as usual.

Old Natas de Coco
Mango Flavor


Decided to finally open this old bag of nata de coco.  I'll snack on it throughout the night.  I will be staying over in SF tomorrow night, so I also have to pack.  Probably will play some FFXIII tonight.  I haven't played in so long.

I plan to work out before work tomorrow.  Hope I don't get too sweaty or tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment