Saturday, June 27, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 10

Didn't really take pictures today.

Man the day after eating an all you can eat to the max is rough.  This morning I was still feeling some gut weight and was not hungry at all.  I was almost nauseous, but I was able to eat my daily nature valley breakfast!

I went to work and planned to go to the gym afterwards.  So begins my attempts to get stronger!

I didn't feel like eating much meat after last night, so I only packed noodles and stirfry veggies.

I didn't take a picture :(.

Work was ok not really busy today, but was at an ok pace.  I wish I had time to do more of what I needed to do, but we were a bit short handed so I helped other departments out.

After work,  I went to the gym and got my membership card!

Circuit Workout Area

Post workout massage chairs!

The workout went great, but I got a message from a tenant who has been locked out.  I drove to the house 40 minutes away after my work out.  I went up and tried my key, but the key did not go in?  I asked if she had any issues with her key before, but she said it always works just fine.  I thought maybe my dad printed the wrong key, so I went through all the keys but none of them worked.  I called my dad several times, but he was sure it works since he tried it.  I had to call a locksmith to open the door.  When he got here he tried to pick the lock, but it just wouldn't budge.  He then asked the girl what I should have asked earlier.  "Did you stick something in there to try to get it open?"  Turns out she broke the lock by using a knife.  I did not know she had done that.  The locksmith then broke the lock with a drill.  

Sadly, the bill was a whopping $330!!!!!!!!  She paid for it though since she broke the lock and made me drive all that way for nothing.

Now, I am finally home so late.  Didn't even eat dinner.  I hate eating too much late at night so I just am eating grapes and banana and drinking milk. Yum.  Animu my troubles away now.

Sad Dinner 

No comments:

Post a Comment