Thursday, June 25, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 8

Today I had early shift.  I woke up around 6:45am got ready and went to work.  I tried to drink some protein with milk this morning.  Tasted ok.

Little did I know that protein mixture made me mega gassy and made me have bad diarrhea!!  Not sure if milk or the protein.  I am a bit lactose intolerant if I do not drink milk frequent enough.

Got off work on time and came home and cleaned up.  Friend is coming over tomorrow.  So no more futon fun!

For dinner I made fish balls, noodles, oxtail thai soup, and stir fry vegetables and edamame.

I'll probably have some grapes later.  My vegetable supply is getting low probably going to have to make a costco trip either this weekend or Monday.  I still have plenty of various meat/proteins in the freezer.

Fish Balls

Last of the Thai Oxtail Soup

Old Edamames

My batch of noodles

StirFry Yum


Final Product for Dinner
This was my lunch for today, tomorrow, and the day after haha.  Stir fry, noodles, and left over basil chicken/pork we made.
Lunch

Going to end my night with the usual FFXIII and Anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment