Monday, June 22, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 5

This morning, I had an early shift so I woke up at around 6:45am, but I snoozed until around 7am then rushed to get out the door.  Good thing I pack lunches the night before and I grabbed my usual breakfast, the delicious Nature Valley bar.  I try to eat it while I drive to keep myself awake haha.  I usually get sleepy on the drive, but today I was good.


Work was busy, and then came lunch.  As you can see, it is just a mishmash of spinach stirfry with costco stirfry, shrimp, and corn noodles.  It tasted okay.  I ate my lunch then got back to work later.



After work, I got home and made the following for dinner:

Vietnamese Rice Vermicelli

Frozen Green Beans

Wontons

Chicken Stock

Finale

It tasted just fine.  Nothing I would serve to Kitty, but it is reminiscent of what I ate in college haha.  I also ate some grapes after wards.  

Going to do my usual for the night and play some FFXIII in a bit.  I'm glad kitty is having much more fun than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment