Saturday, June 20, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 3

Hmm had to handle some business at the island houses today.  That took up pretty much my whole day!

I woke up at around 9 am.

Ate some left over papaya salad and some bittermelon soup that Kitty and I made prior to her vacation departure.



I then spent maybe 6 hours at the houses dealing with business.

I went for a short trip to costco, but I am too lazy to take a picture of what I bought.  Only 4 items, bananas, grapes, some carnitas meat, and some stir fry veggie pack.

For dinner, I found this old pack of corn noodles and combined it with the leftover oxtail soup to make a noodle soup.  Also, I through in some spinach to up its healthiness!

Corn Noodles

Last oxtail piece

Finished product.  Looks ok.
 I bought like 4 pounds of grapes.  I didn't realize how big this box was until I took some out to eat for tonight.  I hope I can eat at least 3/4th of it before it starts molding.  They tasted sweet and grapy!  :)

Probably going to end my day with some FFXIII and anime watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment