Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 7

I woke up a bit later today at around 9:30 AM.  Watered the pineapple plant and onion plant and some random vegetation that is growing in the other pots.

I packaged all the things that Kitty needed returned to Amazon and also wrote this month's rent check.  I watched several Jimmy Kimmel videos about fathers day then random videos about asking mothers what their kids dont know about them and vice versa.  Good entertaining videos.  I then got dressed and drove to UPS to drop the packages off.  

My hair has gotten quite long now.  I plan to get a hair cut next Tuesday maybe.

Well I got back home around 12 noon and had this to look forward to:

Last night's dishes
 Despite not cooking as much, I still generate a lot of dishes in need of washing.

For lunch I made my special random broth, fish balls, and noodles.  Yum.
Thai Style Oxtail Broth

Our good friend the Corn Noodles

Boil Boil
 I ended up just boiling all the noodles and storing them in the fridge for the coming week.

Last of the Frozen Green Beans

Fish balls with Shrimp Filling

Half of the remaining noodles

Yum. Lunch is Served.
 Lunch tasted ok.  I spent the next 3 hours playing FFXIII.  I then went to the gym.  Man I haven't worked out in so long.  I wasn't able to do very much, but its a good first step.  I plan to join this gym.  It is nice enough and the fees aren't too much.  After the gym, I went to do some archery.  Bad idea.  My arms were so tired from doing pull ups and low rows, etc that I could barely hold the bow steady.  Shots were horrible this time haha.


After getting all sweaty,  time for dinner!

Costco Stirfry round 2

Rest of the Corn Noodles

Frozen Wontons

Chicken Stock
I forgot to take a picture of the final soup, but you get the idea.

I didn't feel like grapes today, so ate something much better.  Cookies and Creme ice cream!



Now I'm going to watch a bit of The Irregular at Magic High School and play some FFXIII then go to bed.  I have an opening shift tomorrow, but that means I get to get out early!

No comments:

Post a Comment