Thursday, June 18, 2015

06/18/15 First Day Without the Kitty

So, this begins a one lone Duck's attempt to clean out all the cabinet and fridge of old food before the kitty comes back.   You know what that means?  Lots of random mishmash of food!!!!!

I will try my best to make everything look appetizing.  So without a further ado, lets see what I did today.

I woke up this morning at around 8:30 am, but was too tired after dropping the Kitty off at the airport last night.  I snoozed until like 10 am haha.




I went to work like usual.  Busy day, felt short handed, but we made it through ok.

Came home around 9:30 pm made the following beauty:




I found some old somen noodles, washed some spinach, and dumped it together with left over oxtail soup.  Didn't turn out that bad.  Looks almost rameny haha.  I will probably go catch up on some FFXIII Lightning Returns for the rest of the night.

I hope you landed ok Kitty! I look forward to your blogs and notes and fun stuff!

Rest up.  I think you have class tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment