Saturday, June 20, 2015

Late Night Friday

Short post is short.

Not as exciting today.  I woke up at around 9 am. Washed some dishes and watered some plants.

THEN!!! I played FFXIII: Lightning Returns for about 3 hours.

Ate leftover papaya salad for lunch.  Still good!  Forgot to take a pic.

Started Watching Nisekoi the Anime.  Its an ok rom com anime.  I don't think Kitty would like it one of the main female characters is quite tsundere.

Then sadly I had to go to work for 9 hours.

It is now 12 am and I am eating what I could salvage from my bag of mandarin oranges

Sadly, the rest got moldy :(.  Same goes for the raspberries we had.  Owell. 

From current food stores I think I can last until Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday before I have to make my first costco trip.  Lots of stuff to clean out.


No comments:

Post a Comment