Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ducky Solo Day 4

Today is as lazy a Sunday as I know.  I woke up and started playing my PS3 for several hours.

And then made the following lunch of old chicken stock, wontons, more corn noodles (its a huge bag!), and some spinach:





Tasted ok.  I should have added more salt, but I did not.
Watched my usual animes and snacked alot all day laying on the futon.

Then played more ps3 for several hours and talked with the Kitty as she got ready for the day in Japan.

I made another random stuff dinner: 

I ate left over peppery pork with spinach with some bittermelon soup with noodles (yes the corn noodles).  I forgot to take a picture or it didn't save.  The peppery pork was too peppery as expected...(Kitty knows)

I also prepped some stuff for my lunch for the next couple days:




Defrosted, Peeled Shrimp

OOh it comes with sauce?

The Final Product
I just made a stir fry of left over spinach, old carrots, old frozen shrimp, and a new bag from costco of kale stir fry.  The bag comes with some sauce.  Tasted kind of sesamey thai asian taste.  Its okay. This will be served with a layer of, you guessed it, corn noodles!!

I also boiled extra corn noodles for dinners/lunches for the week.

Since I have to wake up early, the latest I will stay up is midnight PST.

Have a good day Kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment